You probably thought I’d be talking about BDSM, but I’ll save that for tomorrow’s teaser. Today I want to tell you about how I’m torturing myself.
- Dieting. Summer is closing in on us. It’s time to lose some weight. I got on the scale for the first time in years and was shocked. I weigh more now then I ever have. And not just a little more. A lot. So, no more ice cream, chocolate, fried food, or any other favorites that I have been scarfing down. *sobs*
- Pilates. For those of you who don’t know what that is, it’s an exercise program that will kick your ass hard. It looks so simple (kind of like yoga) until you’re lying on the floor, writhing in pain.
- Writing Challenge. I set a goal to have my WIP completed by the next GCCRWA meeting. The other writers know about this goal, which is further motivation. (I’m about 1/3 of the way. YIKES!)
- Workshop. I have agreed to throw together a workshop on social media for beginners. It should be easy. The problem is making time to do it.
- Another day of blogging. I blog 5 days a week and have decided to add another one titled “Social Media Saturday.”
- All of this is in addition to my daily obligations.
What kind of torture do you inflict on yourself?