As I get closer to finishing my WIP, I need to get a leg up on networking. Therefore, I’ve decided to start blogging seven days a week.
Here’s the line up:
- Monday’s Mumbling – Monday is set aside for what’s been going on in my life, career, or just random observations.
- Tuesday Teaser – A teaser from me or another author. Just enough to whet your appetite.
- Wordless Wednesday – A picture with, you guessed it, no words.
- Thursday’s Tunes – What’s playing on my iPod shuffle.
- Friday’s Favorites – This should be very interesting (for me, I don’t know whether it will interest you or not) due to the fact that my favorite things change almost daily. Today, I may hate the color red but tomorrow, everything I buy may be red.
I will also be posting special times when something interesting happens. So, there you have it. Let’s see if this turns out to be as fun as I imagine it will be.